Technical Details / characteristics
- General building approval: Z-9.1-874
- Application: as structural ceiling, roof and wall elements
- Usage classes 1 and 2 according to EN 1995-1-1
- Wood species: Spruce
- Lamellae thickness: 20, 30 and 40 mm, kiln-dried, sorted for quality and finger-jointed
- Gluing: formaldehyde-free PUR glue
- Strength class: C 24 according to EN 338
- Wood moisture: max.12 % ± 2 % on delivery
- Surface quality: Industrial purposes NSI and visual SI
- Heat conductivity: λ = 0.13 (W/m*K) according to EN ISO 10456
- specific heat capacity: 1600 (J/kg*K) in accordance with EN ISO 10456
- Diffusion resistance: µ ≈ 40 according to DINV 4108-4 for the thickness of the lamellae and an additional 13 mm of wood thickness for each glued joint
- Fire behaviour: D-s2, d0 according to DIN EN 14080 table 11
- Emission class: E1 according to DIN EN 717-1
- Shape change at board level ≈ 0.02 % per 1 % change in wood moisture
- perpendicular to board level ≈ 0.24 % per 1 % change in wood moisture
Standard dimensions Standard length 15,00 m Standard width Profile inlay board 1,200 mm Shiplap edge 1,200 mm invoiced profile dimensions 1,150 mm coverage dimensions Inlay board for forming the ceiling section Three-layer board with building approval 22/100 mm in 5.00 m/pieces Minimum production length per element width 8.00 m Special length 2.30–16.00 m Special width 900–1,250 mm
|Sale||+49 (0)7355 9320-251|
best wood STATICS
We have developed the dimensioning software best wood STATICS to help you in your planning. Using best wood STATICS, designs with best wood Glulam, CLT and the best wood CLT BOX can be dimensioned simply, safely and quickly. After filling in the form, a link for downloading the software will be sent to the email address provided in the form.
best wood elements with mineral paint applied, delivered ready picked with a protective film to the construction site. The diffusion-open paints preserve the wood’s hygroscopic properties and impress with their mineral matt look, absolute UV resistance and durability. This natureplus-certified product is available in a sanded and rough-sawn look. More colours possible on request.
Individual manufacture of high-precision ceiling, wall and roof elements. best wood Glulam ceiling elements, best wood CLT elements and best wood CLT BOX elements are now available with almost every kind of cut-out, edge profile and opening, e.g. for risers or stairwells.